Buggingen, 09/22/2022 – With the newgen medicals SW-480 fitness smart watch, you can analyze your own training progress and monitor your heart rate, blood oxygen and body temperature at all times. Now you can be informed about calls, messages or the weather right on your wrist.
Train efficiently with your own fitness data in view.
- Extra large color touch screen with high resolution: 356 x 400 pixels
- Counts steps and calories burned
- Displays ECG, heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen saturation and body temperature
- 11 selectable sports for a more precise evaluation
- Waterproof metal case: IP68
- Free app for Android and iOS to analyze training progress
Train smart and efficiently: Steps and calories burned can be read on the extra-large, full-touch color display. So you can see in real time what you are doing in sports! For even more detailed analysis, simply select one of the 11 sports. For example, running, cycling or swimming.
Listen to your heart: You train particularly effectively when your heart rate is optimal. The optical sensor of the fitness smart watch provides measured values in real time, also as a curve like an ECG. In addition, the newgen medicals fitness smartwatch displays body temperature, blood oxygen saturation, and even heart rate variability. This way you can better assess how much you are currently stressed.
Analyze workout progress – simply sync the watch to your Android or iOS device using the free app. Fitness data can be conveniently evaluated on the large screen of the mobile device. It also determines training goals and displays the distance covered. Getting in shape has never been so easy!
Turn your smart watch into a news center – just set what you want to receive information through an app. So that you do not miss anything else, whether they are calls or messages from WhatsApp, Instagram and company. The smartphone simply stays in your pocket.
With additional smart functions: comfortably check the weather forecast on the sports watch, e.g. eg, to decide whether to go for a run now or later. The watch also provides valuable services such as alarm clock or stopwatch. And in stressful situations, thanks to the breathing trainer, it provides the necessary relaxation.
- Extra-large 1.72″/4.3 cm diagonal full-touch color display
- High resolution: 356×400 pixels
- Bluetooth 5.1 for connection to smartphone and tablet PC, range: 10 m
- Displays ECG (PPG) progress curve, heart rate, heart rate variability, blood pressure, blood oxygen saturation and body temperature
- Fitness functions: pedometer, calorie calculator, sleep analysis, distance traveled
- 11 selectable sports for a more precise evaluation: Walking, outdoor running, indoor running, mountaineering, swimming, cycling, skipping, badminton, table tennis, football, basketball
- Show mobile device push notifications: WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, call, SMS, email and much more
- Free app for Android and iOS: for adjustments and evaluation of fitness data
- Many extras: weather indicator, alarm clock, stopwatch, breathing trainer and much more
- Waterproof metal case (IP68) and silicone strap
- Power supply: Li-Po battery with 200 mAh for up to 7 days of use, 25 days standby, charging via USB (order power adapter)
- Case dimensions: 44 x 37 x 11 mm, silicone strap (L x W): 205 x 20 mm, weight: 50 g
- SW-480 Smartwatch including USB charging cable and instructions in German
- EAN: 4022107403931
Order number. ZX-5291-625
product link: https://www.pearl.de/a-ZX5291-4029.shtml
*The press may freely use the image material for editorial reporting, provided that the following copyright notice is clearly visible when used: PEARL GmbH / www.pearl.de
**Please note that model images can only be published a maximum of two years after the press release was sent.
Supply source: PEARL GmbH, PEARL-Str. 1-3, 79426 Buggingen, https://www.pearl.de
Our press releases: https://www.lifepr.de/newsroom/pearlgmbh/
PEARL logo download: https://www.pearl.de/Presse/PEARL.GmbH_Logo.zip
Ihr PEARL-Presseteam Dr. Eyla Hassenpflug (DW-404) Heiko Loy (DW-417) Antonia Saborowski (DW-438)
PEARL GmbH PEARL-Straße 1-3 ▪ 79426 Buggingen TEL +49 (0) 7631-360-0 ▪ FAX +49 (0) 7631-360 42-417 [email protected] ▪ www.pearl.de
Geschäftsführer: Daniel C. Ludwig Sitz Buggingen ▪ AG Freiburg HRB 300375 WEEE-Reg. Nr.: DE 60771113