Growing Together: Careers with LVM
More than 3.7 million customers with 13.7 million contracts trust LVM. With more than €4 billion in premium income and capital investments of €21.4 billion, it is one of the 20 leading insurers in Germany. On-site customer service is provided by around 2,200 LVM shop stewards and agency partners with around 5,300 employees and trainees at LVM insurance agencies across the country, supported by around 3,900 employees at LVM headquarters. company in Münster and in field service.
We are looking for employees who want to further develop themselves and their team. Because at LVM we not only want to work together, we want to continue growing together. that’s why we’re looking for you
Corporate Communications Specialist (m/f/d, limited to 24 months)
- Responsible for the active and reactive media work of LVM Versicherung with a focus on IT and sales
- Communicative advice to departments.
- Creation of language rules, statements or technical articles for the responsible departments.
- Development and implementation of public relations concepts.
- Maintain contacts with the media
- Media monitoring and media resonance analysis
- Editorial work in the employee magazine KoldeRing21 for the responsible areas
- Bachelor’s degree in communication sciences, journalistic training or equivalent qualification
- Professional experience in corporate communications, in a public relations agency or in journalism – with work samples if desired
- Good knowledge of the German media landscape.
- Ability to prepare complex topics in a generally understandable and descriptive way and to write texts in a way that is appropriate for the target group
- commitment and independence
- Communication and cooperation skills.
- work organization
What do we offer you?
With us you will find an open corporate culture and an excellent work environment. Working from home is as natural to us as a flexible and familiar work schedule. We also support continuous learning, for example by participating in internal and external seminars. Performance-related pay and extensive fringe benefits are as much a part of the offer as a safe job in a safe place.
Contact person Renata Eshold, telephone 0251 702-5221.
Apply online via our applicant portal: www.lvm.de/karriere
Job ID: 4036
Insurance LVM Kolde-Ring 21, 48126 Munster