On the night of September 23, tensions rose again, this time in the grand ballroom of the Grand Hotel Atlantic. Then, for the 20th time in a row, the Financial Advisors Awards will be held as part of the Cash. award ceremony. The nominees have already been determined.
The award, which is one of the most important and coveted awards in the industry, recognizes the best investments in different investment categories each year.
This year, products from seven categories are in the final. Several juries select the winner from among the candidates in the categories of investment funds, insurance and real asset products.
The equity investments selected in the first step and the subsequent winners are determined based on innovative, transparent, intermediary-oriented and investor-friendly criteria.
This year, the winning products are sought among the following categories: fund policies, sustainable insurance, property insurance, private health insurance, investment funds, sustainable investment funds and real asset investment AIF.
These products have made it to the circle of nominees in the following categories:
- Mediolanum Life PlanMediolanum Life
- Wealth Creation4KidsNuremberg LV
- backgroundmodernVolkswohl Federation
- WWK premium 2.0 pension fundwwk
- Precautionary (Special) Investing with Managed Deposit Models Climate-Sensitive ETFsZurich
- Accident nursing assistance pension with maximum assistance and additional benefits, InterRisk
- LV 1871 climatic pension, LV 1871
- pangea Life Inversion, Pangea Life/The Bavarian
- Residential building insurance rate #doityourselfOld Leipziger
- andsafe bike insuranceand sure
- Neo Switch: Exchange rate for home insuranceneodigital
- group accident insurance, Zurich
private health insurance
- NK.select XLHalle K.V.
- cancer screeningHanse Merkur K.V.
- Additional dental insurance dental protection ratesWürttemberg KV
- Select Bantleon InfrastructureBantleon
- AI Leaders FundChristian Hintz asset management
- DJE – Interest and DividendsDJE Capital
- Mediolanum BB Global High YieldMediolanum International Funds
Sustainable Investment Funds
- Amundi World Yield SustainableGermany
- Changing World of BantleonBantleon
- Carmignac Grandson PortfolioCarmignac
- Mediolanum BB Socially Responsible CollectionMediolanun International Funds
FIA Tangible Assets
- Real estate portfolio Germany Idr peters
- Ökorenta Renewable Energies 14Okorenta
- Patrizia Grundinvest Europa Wohnen PlusPatricia Grundinvest
- ImmoChance Germany 11 Renovation PlusPrime Value