- The lemon: healthy and delicious!
- what’s in it yellow fruit?
- What happens in your body when lemon water every day to drink?
Lemon in the morning drives away sadness and worry. Is it really so? Lemon water is on everyone’s lips right now and many stars and aspiring stars swear by this daily refreshment. But what makes you drink lemon water every day? What makes the trend so popular? We explain the drink and reveal the benefits of refreshing and delicious lemon water.
What is in the yellow fruit?
the lemon It has been a popular fruit for centuries. Originally it probably comes from Asia, probably from India. Alexander the Great brought it to the Mediterranean region, among other places, where it is still widely cultivated today. next to one large amount of vitamin C give the lemon too Vitamin B. It ensures that our nervous system works well and stabilizes our psyche.
But not only that, in addition to vitamins, the yellow fruit also has quite a few valuable minerals to offer, including magnesium and potassium. So there are many good reasons to include lemon in your daily diet. Of course, you must make sure that the fruit is of good quality and, especially if you use the skin, use organic lemons. The container contains many aerosols that can harm the body in the long term. Therefore, you need to pay attention to this when preparing the lemon water.
For variety, you can also add some fresh ginger or mint. There are no limits to your creativity. It is important that you use good, fresh lemons, then nothing will stand in the way of your healthy lemon water.
What happens in your body when you drink lemon water every day?
Many health-conscious people drink just after getting up a glass water with lemon juice – and that every day. What are the positive effects of regular consumption of lemon water?
- Lemon water removes toxins from the body: Lemon water produces more enzymes. This promotes the cleansing of the body from harmful substances.
- Improves complexion: The vitamin C contained in lemon has an antioxidant effect on the skin. In addition, you provide your skin with sufficient hydration.
- The drink has an anti-inflammatory effect: Lemon water can reduce inflammation and reduce pain. The joints in particular benefit from this.
- Lemon water reduces the desire for sweets: The pectin contained in lemon makes us less craving for sweets. Therefore, lemon water is also a good remedy for food cravings. The drink also increases our metabolism.
- It is good for digestion: Citrus acid also contributes to a healthy bowel movement. The acid it contains stimulates the production of digestive juices.
- Lemon water contains important micronutrients: Your body receives important nutrients from lemon water. Potassium, magnesium, and calcium are good for your body.
You should definitely not miss out on this range of benefits. Lemon water is not only healthy but also a delicious kick of freshness for the day What are you waiting for?