Today the road maintenance simulator celebrates its launch on Xbox, PlayStation and PC and guarantees clean streets.
Pothole streets, overhanging branches and similar obstacles are now a thing of the past, because in the road maintenance simulator players can re-order traffic areas by themselves, at least virtually.
The new work simulation from publisher Aerosoft and developer Caipirinha Games is now available for PC at a price of €24.95 (digital) or €24.99 (box version) and for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One available at a price of €29.99 each.
“With the road maintenance simulator, we offer players a work simulation with very varied and extensive missions and different vehicles with very specific driving behavior. The Road Maintenance Simulator realistically reflects the varied daily lives of road maintenance workers and enriches our portfolio of extraordinary simulations,” says Winfried Diekmann, CEO and Founder of Aerosoft.
- More than 30 extensive missions – there is a lot of trouble on the streets. Players secure sections of the road, lay road markings, trim trees, clear the roadside or protective barriers, and do whatever else comes up in daily road maintenance.
- Free-Roaming Road Network: Players drive from one action location to another via expressways, federal highways, and rural roads.
- Warehouse with vehicle fleet and material storage – Get out of the vehicle! The deposit is freely accessible and players can explore it on foot.
- More than 8 road maintenance vehicles: bulldozer, utility vehicle, road marking vehicle, asphalt finisher and dump truck are at the ready.
- Usable Items – Players will find numerous items for missions, from railings to engine parts.
- Open World Map: A network of connected roads invites you to explore the map.
- Realistic graphics: like in real life thanks to Unreal Engine.
Here is the launch trailer for the road maintenance simulator: