Do you want firm legs and a firm butt? These eight exercises will give your lower body a massive muscle boost, in just 20 minutes!
For certain links in this article, BUNTE.de receives a commission from the dealer, so we can, for example, offer you special products at unbeatable prices. All links relevant to mediation have a
icon marked. happy shopping
Maddie Lymburner is an all-round fitness talent: Not only is the influencer well-trained, but as a vegan, she’s even published her own cookbook series. On YouTube and Instagram, she not only encourages her followers to eat healthier, but also to stay fit with the help of hard workouts.
On his YouTube channel MadFit has now published a new special exercise sequence for glutes and thighs that has it all.
Training at home: what you need
In addition to a fitness mat, you need three things to do the Maddies Workout:
Because the latter will not be saved in this training. But at least you know afterwards what you have done for yourself. By the way, Maddie recommends a short warm-up at first. Because without a warm-up, weight training can quickly backfire and injuries can occur.
Booty Booster: 20 minutes with MadFit
The fitness influencer leads through a total of eight exercises, going through all the sequences herself in real time.
This makes it easier to jump right to the beginning of the video. There are 15 45-second breaks between exercises and the workout consists of two rounds in total.
- Tighten the booty band around your thighs and go into a semi-deep squat. Keeping tension between your legs to prevent the band from slipping, walk alternately from left to right for 45 seconds.
- Now grab the dumbbell vertically with both hands in front of your chest and squat cleanly for 45 seconds. The weight of the dumbbell further increases the effect.
- Now grab the fitness band again, which you stretch around your thighs again. It’s best to support yourself with one hand on a wall while first stretching your left leg back against the resistance of the band. Then repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- Now perform dead lifts for the next 45 seconds: To do this, grab the dumbbells with your hands shoulder-width apart and, keeping your back straight, squat down and return to the starting position straight.
- Make a big lunge and stay in this position. The hips should remain straight and not sloping. Then pull your straight leg back up in front of your body and back again. Then repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- The following exercise is performed lying down: reposition the fitness band around your thighs, bend your legs, and then spread your thighs apart against the resistance of the glute band.
- Remain in the lying position, but pick up the dumbbell again instead of the exercise band. Put this on your abdomen. Now work against the weight as you lift your glutes up and back off the floor and then lower them back down.
- Without equipment you return to the lunge. However, unlike the previous exercise, the straight leg is not pulled forward, but is fully stretched back and lifted off the ground.
Then return to the lungs and finally return to the neutral position. Now it is the turn of the other leg.
Out of breath already? Let’s hope not, because all eight exercises are repeated immediately after.