With her age, Jennifer Aniston immediately surprises. Because with her 50+ years, not only does she look youthful and dynamic, she can also match up with any 20-something in terms of physical fitness. Here we explain how she does it.
For certain links in this article, BUNTE.de receives a commission from the dealer, so we can, for example, offer you special products at unbeatable prices. All links relevant to mediation have a
icon marked. happy shopping
It’s no longer a secret that celebrities follow strict routines to stay in shape. “Friends” icon Jennifer Aniston is also a keen athlete and finds the perfect change from her everyday life as an actress in training.
Lose weight and get fit like Jennifer Aniston
Jen occasionally shares information about her workouts on Instagram and in interviews. From her personal trainers Leyon Azubuike and Mandy Ingber’s statements to Healthista, Well + Good and Women’s Health US, a clear picture emerges of what her daily workout routine is really like.
Above all else, Jen’s training is one thing: variety. Whether it’s spinning or yoga, boxing or Pilates, there really is everything here.
Of course, many units are needed to fit all sports. Consequently, the actress trains between five and seven days a week for a maximum of 90 minutes.
Through her training, Jennifer Aniston sees an opportunity to really focus on herself. She uses the time while boxing to release pent up emotions or to find inner peace and focus with yoga or Pilates.
We’ll show you how to create your own Jen-style workout.
This is what your Aniston-style workout can look like
Day 1: Boxing and basic training
You need: a punching bag, possibly a yoga/fitness mat
- Boxing: A set consists of three minutes of training and a 30-second break, which you repeat until you reach the 60-minute limit.
- Basic training: in the remaining 30 minutes you can train your abdominal and back muscles with the exercises of your choice.
Day 2: Cross Trainer
You need: An elliptical
- A total of 45 minutes is spent on the elliptical trainer. This is done in intervals and the resistance is continually increased. First you train for two minutes at maximum power and then you relax for one minute. Repeat these two intervals a total of 15 times.
Day 3: Climbing
You need: A climbing simulator (eg Vertical Climber) or a climbing wall in a climbing hall.
- The self-paced climbing training lasts 45 minutes, but does not include breaks.
Day 4: Spinning and yoga
What you need: a spinning wheel and a yoga mat.
- Spinning: First you pedal for 30 minutes on the spinning wheel with different resistance levels. Change the setting every 2-3 minutes.
- Yoga: This is directly followed by a 40 minute yoga unit, in which there is room for power yoga, relaxation and stretching.
Day 5: Running and Resistance Band
You need: suitable running shoes and resistance bands.
- Running: The first component of the workout is a 60-minute self-paced run.
- Resistance Band: The second part of the workout consists of a 30-minute workout with resistance bands.
Day 6: Pilates
You need: a yoga mat and possibly also a yoga block
- For this training day, you can attend a Pilates class, which lasts approximately 60 minutes, or do the training from home.
Day 7: routine 15-15-15
You need: a spinning bike, an elliptical trainer and suitable running shoes
- Spinning: 15 minutes at maximum speed
- Elliptical: 15 minutes at maximum speed
- Race: 15 minutes at maximum pace
Benefits of Jennifer Aniston’s workout plan
Jennifer Aniston’s workout plan not only combines cardio and strength training across multiple sports, but also ensures long-lasting motivation through variety.
Since different muscle groups are trained every day, others are given a break for regeneration. Consequently, regeneration is possible without interruption of training.
Although training definitely requires some discipline and a certain level of athleticism, the actress’s training is doable for many, at their own pace.
While some exercises require a gym, many can be done at home or outdoors.