A workout that you can easily do at home, is it fun and gets you fit in a playful way? That sounds almost too good to be true, but it really is: Das sliding trainingAlso known as sliding training, it tightens the body, builds muscles and is a lot of fun. Here you can find out how it works and what you need for it.
Sliding training – this is what you need for this
The most important thing in sliding training are the so-called sliding pads. Refers to slippery pads that allow you to slide across the floor. A smooth floor is required; unfortunately, it doesn’t work on carpet.
You can also do the slider workout on a sliding board run. This is a smooth, polished board, similar to an exercise mat, on which you slide with special shoes or towels.
That’s why glide training is so effective.
Unlike other forms of training, sliding training is particularly intense and cash. Because the sliding pads ensure permanent instability, which you have to compensate with your muscles. That’s pretty exhausting! But through constant stabilization, the deep muscles are effectively targeted and trained.
keep reading: These 5 fitness exercises show if you stay fit even in old age
This not only strengthens your core, but also trains your balance. Last but not least, training also improves stamina and coordination. And the best thing, sliding is also a lot of fun!
Slider training: 3 exercises to imitate
You can easily do the sliding training try it yourself. Here are 3 exercises to follow:
- Get into the push-up position. The sliding pads are under your feet.
- Instead of jumping with your feet to your hands, slide forward on the slider pads. Use the strength of your abdominal muscles to do this.
- Stand up and raise both arms up.
- Squat down, place your hands on the floor and slide your feet back to return to the pushup position.
- Repeat the exercise.
keep reading: 4 things you should do after every workout
To skate you need a sliding board and special shoes. with that you can typical skater moves exercise Here are some examples:
- Stand hip-width apart with your feet on the glide pads.
- Slide your right foot back while bending your left knee until it forms a 90-degree angle.
- Briefly touch the ground with your right knee. Keep your torso straight.
- Now slide your right foot forward again to come to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise on the other side.
The one with the shopping cart 🛒 The marked links are affiliate links. Products are researched to the best of our authors’ knowledge and some are also recommended based on personal experience. If you click on said affiliate link and buy something through it, wmn will receive a small commission from the online store in question. For you as a user, the price does not change, so there are no additional costs. Proceeds contribute to being able to bring you high-quality, entertaining journalism for free.