Sports exercises in bed are easy to do, they strengthen muscles and activate circulation. We tell you exercises for training in bed.
Getting out of bed in the morning can be difficult, especially if you also have morning exercise on your schedule. However, you don’t have to get out of bed to exercise in the morning. There are numerous exercises that you can also do from bed and that will activate your circulation. Since you are performing the exercises on a soft surface, you activate your stabilizer muscles and can also train the major major muscle groups.
already in the morning inner bastard getting over it can be worth it. Because the dawn brings many prejudices – among other things, improves the quality of sleep and stimulates metabolism. We have selected exercises that you can easily do in bed.
Training in bed: morning exercise for the back
Your back carries you throughout the day. and who doesn’t Back pain from hours of sitting at work or woke up tense? With these sports exercises in bed you can do something good for your back in the morning:
- Lie on your back, bend your legs and wrap your hands around them.
- Rock back and forth and left to right for about a minute. This mobilizes your spine.
- Lie on your back, place your feet hip-width apart, and place your hands, palms down, on the mattress next to your body.
- Squeeze your abdominal, back, and gluteal muscles and roll vertebra by vertebra, starting from the tailbone.
- Push your pelvis up until your torso and thighs form a straight line.
- Stay here for a few seconds and roll your pelvis down vertebra by vertebra.
- Repeat the exercise ten times.
Sports exercises in bed: stretching and mobilizing
Stretching exercises should not be missing when working in bed. Stretching is important to prevent muscles from shortening or tightening. So you can prepare your muscles and joints for the day early in the morning.
- Sit cross-legged on your bed.
- Stretch your arms up and look for imaginary apples in all directions. This stretches the arm muscles and relieves tension in the shoulder muscles.
- Lie on your back.
- Extend your legs toward the ceiling and draw circles in the air with your big toes.
- Change direction after half a minute.
Training in bed: abdominal exercises
It doesn’t always have to be sweaty abs, you can also strengthen your abdominal muscles and stabilize your core with gentle exercises in bed. This also improves your posture.
- Lie on your back and your arms across your body. Stretch your legs up.
- Raise your pelvis toward the ceiling.
- After about 10 to 30 seconds, stop and repeat this exercise 10 times. This exercise not only works the lower abs, but also stretches the legs.
- Lie down on the bed with your legs stretched out and your hands behind your back.
- Tighten your stomach and raise your arms and hands at the same time.
- Touch the tips of your toes with your hands.
- When doing the exercise, make sure that you do not perform the movement with momentum, but with the help of your muscular strength.
- Bring your legs and hands back to the starting position and repeat the jackknife motion at least five times.
Morning exercise in bed: exercises for the legs.
These two exercises, when repeated regularly, not only make you stronger Airtightbut also train the gluteal muscles.
lateral leg raises
- Lie on your side, placing your upper arm in front of your body. Place your other hand under your head with your arm bent so that it remains stable.
- Slightly bend the lower leg and place the upper leg stretched vertically on it.
- Brace your abs and, without momentum, raise your top leg until you can’t go any further.
- Keep your leg there for ten seconds. Then lower it down, but don’t leave it.
- Maintain the tension and bring your leg back up. Repeat this exercise ten times.
- Then it’s the other side’s turn.
- Lie on your back, straighten your legs and place your arms flat next to your body.
- Raise your hips while keeping your arms, shoulders, and head on the mattress.
- Pull your heels hard towards your buttocks. Make sure your hips don’t drop.
- Push your feet forward again as far as possible.
- Repeat the exercise about thirty times.
Read more on Utopia.de:
Please read our health notice.
** marked with ** or orange underline Some links to supply sources are affiliate links: If you buy here, you actively support Utopia.de, because we then receive a small part of the proceeds from the sale. More information.
Do you like this post?
Thank you for your vote!